Old 01-07-2003, 04:20 AM
Garden Envy

Default Damaged Crimson King Maple - Salvage Or Replace?

"Shelly" wrote in message ...

Are you and your family OK?

Shelly

Fortunately (I think!) we were in the car when the storm came through.
The rain was coming down so hard (almost 3 inches in 10 minutes!) we
had to pull off the road, so we missed the tornado part that cut
across our road uprooting many LARGE trees and messing up our
neighbors' homes. We were out of power for 3.5 days since a power
pole was snapped off, too. Pretty exciting--the second in as many
years; I hope our neighbors are not thinking we have bad karma, since
we've been here only 15 months!

Garden Envy
www.garden-envy.com :: Where gardening tidbits are everywhere!