Old 01-07-2003, 05:56 AM
dave weil

Default Sevin dust and Japanese beetles

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 21:37:21 -0500, dave weil
wrote:

On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 02:10:18 GMT, "Anne Lurie"
wrote:

Focus, Dave, focus!!!!

This allows me to focus. I don't have to worry about how much damage
I'm going to come back to.

You're going to see Dylan!!! WOW!!!!

Oh, wow, dude, you're gonna see Dylan Be sure to give us old folks a
full report!

Heck, I just saw him about a month ago at a club called the Trap here
in Nashville.

Could I *sound* more jaded g?

Oh, man, could you imagine this -- Joan Baez just wanted to drop by!!!!

As long as she's willing to pick Japanese beetles off of my roses,
she's welcome.

Overload! Overload! Overload!!

Danger Will Robinson! Danger!

Well, turns out that it's not Dylan with the Dead. it's Willie Nelson.

I can handle that, since I just saw Dylan last month, although, I'd
sure like to see him again...

Still, I can't help be be a little deflated. Fortunately, the main
reason for going up is to see good friends and hang...

In the words of the MasterCard commercials, it's priceless...