Old 01-07-2003, 12:32 PM
ScoobyRCP

Default Sevin dust and Japanese beetles

I dusted my plants with Sevin two days ago.

Not sure how effective Devin Dust is since I used it my first year here in
Kentucky and it never seemed to bother them....didn't slow them one bit. But
the Isotox sure does.

Also I noticed that the "powdery mildew" look lasted well after the rains. I
applied it using an idea of my wife's.....placed the Sevin in the cutoff legs
of an old pair of pantyhose and shook it over each bush. As an applicator
device it was wonderful, effective on the JB's, not really here (at least at
that time).

This mail is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to
be considered flaws or defects.