Old 01-07-2003, 02:56 PM
Callen Molenda

Default des-weges is in need of a clue

Stephen, step awaaaayyyy from the trolls. g

Cereoid-UR12yo wrote:

Since my name is not Stanley and never was, you are sniffing up the wrong
crotch.

Your wild guesses and sloppy searching will only get your lame ass in
serious trouble, troll boy.

You are worse at this than you are at gardening.

Rachel Carson just might return from the dead just to slap the living shit
out of you!

des-weges wrote in message
On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 00:44:15 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12yo"
wrote:

I really could not care less about emotionally insecure trolls like you
starved for attention, des-wussy.

LOL big tough Stanley, I'll bet you were the wussy at Patterson High
School class of 1972
"As crude a weapon as a cave man's club the chemical barrage has been

hurled at the fabric of life."
Rachel Carson