Old 01-07-2003, 03:44 PM
Christopher

Default source for steel/aluminum/metal garden edging in MA?

(Andrew Duane USG) wrote in message ...
In article
(Christopher) writes:
I'm looking for metal garden edging in the Boston, MA area. Does
anyone know where I can buy some? I spent about an hour on the phone
calling all the local shops and no one carries it.

The stuff I'm talking about is about 4" tall x 1/16" thick and comes
in strips of 6-10'.

I found it online, but would like to avoid paying for shipping.
http://doitbest.com/shop/product.asp...432&sku=704334

Pricey stuff!

I notice the site is actually Aubuchon hardware, and they have lots of
stores in the Boston area. Click on Store Locator to find on near you,
and I bet they can get it for you with the SKU#.

If you need a bunch, it might be easier to go to a metal fabricator
shop and get them to cut you what you need from aluminum rolls.

I already checked with the local shop. Alas, it's only available on
their web site

I'll try a metal fabricator & see what I come up with.

Chris