Old 01-07-2003, 04:09 PM
Jeff Lowe

Default SAE agression

Two of my 7 S.A.E.s have taken to taken to chasing each other around.They
appear to be sucking the stripes off of each other. After a bout of chase
and nip their stripes are barely discernable, but come back overnight. Am I
right in assuming this is a territorial dispute between them? What are their
reproductive habits and how does one sex them? These are about 2.75" long
( my original is now about 4.5") I am thinking about making one of the
aggressive pair go live with the guppies, but I wonder if they will eat the
fry.

--
Jeff Lowe
reply to: j a l o w e 10 @ h o t m a i l dot c o m