Old 01-07-2003, 06:32 PM
Chris Cochrane

Default [IBC] Fantasy Koku-Fu Theatre

Lynn writes,
I doubt Bruce Lee will lose any fame from your Stranger's
act, eh?

Andy's earned his flag-bunting belt-- if they are not standard issue in
Texas ...WINK.... My neighbor's kids are better focused on the reality of
competition. The height of fashion for little girls in my neighborhood is
to forego ballet in order to attend the local dojo. One 'student' is 3
years old. They are expected to learn life values as well as kick-butt. It
is bizarrely M'Eisner-like in the dusty world of Richmond's residential
neighborhhoods... :-(

The parents of these mini-samurai ask me about bonsai. My Miyagi-san
moments are not likely to topple opponents or encourage kids toward
defensive stances, however.

When my Miyagi moments occur, I've usually misplaced my keys Grunt... ahh
ha!.

Best wishes,
Chris

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++