Old 01-07-2003, 04:44 PM
Andy Rutledge

Default [IBC] Fantasy Koku-Fu Theatre

For those of you who are interested in late night, blurry headed writing,
I've put up a silly little bahnzai story at
http://bunjindesign.com/bonsai/kokufutheatre1.htm . Last night I had no
idea what to write for my July column for BTO and this came pouring out of
my dead tired head.

It's a little kooky. Suspend disbelief.

Kind regards,
Andy Rutledge
zone 8, Texas

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 01-07-2003, 05:20 PM
Lynn Boyd

Hi Andy,

OKAY!! Now what will the next lesson be? - as I feel
proud of my expensive bundles of wires purchased yesterday -
and my intentions to use more wiring than usually I do.
Something on shari/deadwood?
I doubt Bruce Lee will lose any fame from your Stranger's
act, eh?
Lynn

For those of you who are interested in late night, blurry

headed writing,
I've put up a silly little bahnzai story at
http://bunjindesign.com/bonsai/kokufutheatre1.htm . Last

night I had no
idea what to write for my July column for BTO and this came

pouring out of
my dead tired head.

It's a little kooky. Suspend disbelief.

Kind regards,
Andy Rutledge
zone 8, Texas

************************************************** ************
******************

************************************************** ************
******************
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:

http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail

+++++

Old 01-07-2003, 06:32 PM
Chris Cochrane

Lynn writes,
I doubt Bruce Lee will lose any fame from your Stranger's
act, eh?

Andy's earned his flag-bunting belt-- if they are not standard issue in
Texas ...WINK.... My neighbor's kids are better focused on the reality of
competition. The height of fashion for little girls in my neighborhood is
to forego ballet in order to attend the local dojo. One 'student' is 3
years old. They are expected to learn life values as well as kick-butt. It
is bizarrely M'Eisner-like in the dusty world of Richmond's residential
neighborhhoods... :-(

The parents of these mini-samurai ask me about bonsai. My Miyagi-san
moments are not likely to topple opponents or encourage kids toward
defensive stances, however.

When my Miyagi moments occur, I've usually misplaced my keys Grunt... ahh
ha!.

Best wishes,
Chris

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 02-07-2003, 03:56 AM
arzoo623

Andy!

The whole time I was reading your article I was picturing a martial arts
movie where the actors lips are moving as if they are saying an entire
sentence and the poor English subtitles just say "Attack!"

Oh! And you might want to change it to Bonsai 364. You need a rest ;-)
Keep up the good work!

Len

PLEASE NOTE MY NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS:

http://www.bonsairi.com
http://www.rhodeislandbonsaisociety.org

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 02-07-2003, 04:08 AM
Andy Rutledge

The whole time I was reading your article I was picturing a martial arts
movie where the actors lips are moving as if they are saying an entire
sentence and the poor English subtitles just say "Attack!"

---------

Ha! Me too, the whole time I was writing it. I was literally sitting here
chuckling half the time.

Oh! And you might want to change it to Bonsai 364. You need a rest ;-)
Keep up the good work!
Len

Well, no rest for the wicked. ;-)

Kind regards,