Old 01-07-2003, 06:32 PM

Default romet b

I didnt say aquaculture has no relationship to ponds. I said naturally occurring
lakes have little to no relationship to our ponds. Aquaculture generally, but better
yet breeders of koi and GF have the best cultural information for us.

Lakes: water flows into and out of it naturally. nature deals with overstocking by
increased predation and sudden die offs. Fish species arent named.

Aquacultu no natural water flow other than rain. Both predation and problems are
treated. Pet fish have a wider range and more aggressive treatments, better
predation control than for food fish. Individual fish arent named.

Ponds: no natural water flow. we clean our ponds, we aggressively prevent disease
and predation. Individual fish come when they are called... usually respond to the
name "come and get it".

Ingrid

John Rutz wrote:

found this article on romet b seems it s for Aquaculture I though
you said Qquaculture has no relation to ponds

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.