Old 01-07-2003, 06:56 PM
Casey Stevens

Default Water question AC condensate?

I've been using condensation water from my air conditioner on my front
porch container plants for two years now, and they do extremely well
with it. They actually seem to do better with this water than they do
with tap water. The only problem I have with it is when it gets cool
and there's no condensation water to empty from the collection bucket,
I keep forgetting to water the plants!

Casey

On 30 Jun 2003 22:08:15 GMT, "Thumbs" wrote:

Can the condensate from an air conditioner be use to water a garden? We have
drought problems, but the AC unit puts out a lot of condensate. I've heard
both yes and no, but no explaination..

The Worlds Uncensored News Source