Old 01-07-2003, 06:56 PM
Nicolas Steenhout

Default [IBC] databases

At 05:27 PM 7/1/2003 +0100, you wrote:
anyone set up a data base for recording info on their collections? esp using
MSAccess

John, I have done something. I believe Carl is still using it and fairly
happy, though I've not been good at implementing a couple feature.

I was going to give you the URL, but realized I didn't move the DB when I
changed webhost. I'll contact you later.

FWIW, the "nospam" in your email addy makes it real tough. Bad practice
that doesn't really reduce spam on, IM(NS)HO. :-)

Nic
http://bmee.net

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++