Old 01-07-2003, 06:56 PM
Nicolas Steenhout

Default [IBC] databases

At 05:27 PM 7/1/2003 +0100, you wrote:
anyone set up a data base for recording info on their collections? esp using
MSAccess

John, I have done something. I believe Carl is still using it and fairly
happy, though I've not been good at implementing a couple feature.

I was going to give you the URL, but realized I didn't move the DB when I
changed webhost. I'll contact you later.

FWIW, the "nospam" in your email addy makes it real tough. Bad practice
that doesn't really reduce spam on, IM(NS)HO. :-)

Nic
http://bmee.net

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 01-07-2003, 11:34 PM
Nicolas Steenhout

At 05:27 PM 7/1/2003 +0100, you wrote:
anyone set up a data base for recording info on their collections? esp using
MSAccess

Ok, here's the URL for it :-)
http://www.bmee.net/dbase/

It's MSA2K or later compliant.

Let me know if you have questions.

Nicolas
http://www.bmee.net
"A community that excludes even one of its members is no community at all"
- Dan Wilkins

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 02-07-2003, 08:56 AM
John Kingscott

cheers!

"Nicolas Steenhout" wrote in message
et...
At 05:27 PM 7/1/2003 +0100, you wrote:
anyone set up a data base for recording info on their collections? esp

using
MSAccess

Ok, here's the URL for it :-)
http://www.bmee.net/dbase/

It's MSA2K or later compliant.

Let me know if you have questions.

Nicolas
http://www.bmee.net
"A community that excludes even one of its members is no community at all"
- Dan Wilkins

****

****

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Bioinformatics tools & databases Sciclips Plant Science 0 27-02-2010 11:30 PM
Collecting list of plant databases. ginoc About GardenBanter 0 01-11-2009 12:14 AM
databases John Kingscott Bonsai 1 01-07-2003 05:44 PM
[IBC] FW: [IBC] Mastering Technique (Was [IBC] proposal) Mark Hill Bonsai 1 27-02-2003 11:25 PM
[IBC] To: IBC Enforcer (was: [IBC] Juniper Bonsai life expectancy?) Jim Lewis Bonsai 1 12-02-2003 11:25 PM