Old 01-07-2003, 07:32 PM
jammer

Default newbie help - new 50 gal pond

On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 12:47:00 -0400, "jel"
wrote:

I bought a pre-formed 50 gal pond. I know nothing about ponds. Is there a
good website with all the basics? I want fish, plants, good placement in my
small yard.

Hi and welcome. You have come to the right place. I learned everything
i know here. I have a small preformed that i hope is 60-70 gallons. I
plan on getting rid of all the baby goldfish and just keeping the two
i started out with. And eventhough i just put this in less than a year
ago, i am already dreaming of expanding. It is too small!!!!!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/jammer1959

Picture of favorite fish added and a june2003 pic that isn't great,
but shows the growth of the plants in the last month.