Old 01-07-2003, 11:34 PM
Nedra

Default 2003 Lotus Pond in Bloom

Lee, the stems are so thick that I can easily cut them off
at the 2 or 3 foot length.
I usually don't cut them off .... this year I thought I would
to see if the plants flower more - for a longer period of time.

Of course I don't get in the middle of them .... the pond is
too broad for that. It is close to 12 feet in diameter...

Thank you for the compliments.

Nedra

"Lee Brouillet" wrote in message
How beautiful! Me, I can't even get healthy leaves from mine, let alone
flowers. Your plants are so dense - how do you get in there to dead-head

the
flowers, or don't you? Just beautiful.

Lee

"Nedra" wrote in message
thlink.net...
This is the lotus pond that I thought was dead ;-)
How things can change in just a month!!
The first bloom happened on 19 June 2003.

The website tells it all .... grin

Nedra