Old 01-07-2003, 11:56 PM
des-weges

Default des-weges is in need of a clue

On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 14:01:08 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12yo"
wrote:

Do you want me and my buds to hunt you down, kick your sorry ass and drop
you in the dumpster with the rest of the trash? You should be used to
getting the treatment by now!

You're such a cowardly pussy, you're afraid to use a real e-mail address.
You can run but you can't hide.

Interesting threats from a middle 40's guy still living with his
mother. Your cactus friends tell me you don't even have a collection!
What a scam, all book and no collection!!! LOL BTW you gotta have buds
to have them help!

An ounce of internet skills and a minute or two and you can certainly
find my addy.

"As crude a weapon as a cave man's club the chemical barrage has been hurled at the fabric of life."
Rachel Carson