Old 02-07-2003, 01:44 AM
Jock

Default Where can I buy termite poisons in Qld?

You would perhaps be better to go through the process of getting a pest
exterminator service. You have to be sure the problem (nest site, species
and degree of infestation) is identified and treated correctly or you might
just make the ants move to another spot. These chemicals are not harmless
and the experts are better equipped to do the job.
Jock
"ling" wrote in message
Hi,

Two years ago. I bought some chemical solution for termite in "Pick N Pay"
in Brisbane. Now, I have been to "Pick N Pay", Bunnings Warehouse, and a
few nursery places without finding any. Where can I buy the poison?

Thanks
Tom Ling