Old 02-07-2003, 04:56 AM
jammer

Default Odiferous spawning?

On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 20:48:22 -0700, ~ jan JJsPond.us
wrote:

And if there is an open box of "smelly" chocolates out on the patio... well
you know the song, about the spouse concerned "that someone's been sitting
in his chair and sending devious stares in his direction?" It ain't the
fish. ;o) ~ jan

You all are talking about smells by the pond. Let me share something
non pond related except in all fairness, i was on my way to the pond

I was walking out and got to the wooden deck 10 ft. from the pond. I
smelled body oder and i FROZE. I thought, "Oh no, someone is hiding
under the deck!!!" So i go back in and watch for a long while. Finally
i get up the nerve to look under the deck, figuring i can get back in
the house before they can get me. I sneeeeak out there and i smell it
again. It raises my blood pressure and gives me evil stomach
butterflies. Half way around the deck i hear some power tools fire up
across the back fence and see a few male workers. Whew.....never
thought i would be glad to smell B.O. from another yard! haha