Old 02-07-2003, 06:45 AM
WD

Default SAE agression

"Gimpy" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
I hate those dam things.. I have 2 that are about 4 inches long and had to
separate them into 2 tanks. They were eating the root's off my little

sword
plant's runner. they nip at my plants, and boy do they crap alot.. Since
they are separte, there is no more agression, and I'm happy..

Odd. I have SAE's, all full size, (4 inches +) in 4 different tanks, bought
at different times, and have never had any aggression issues. They
occasionally chase each other around, but there's no real heat in the
chasing. Is it possible that you have false SAE's, or flying foxes, which
*do* get aggressive? Just a thought.

billy