Old 02-07-2003, 07:44 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default proj 2003 pics

Amazing, you have to be careful you don't end up in the pond while mowing.

Sunsets? You should have come to E.Washington for the sunsets. ;o) I only
like the woodsey areas for visiting/vacations, I get claustrophobic when I
can't see out and beyond, especially to watch the sky for on-coming
weather. ~ jan

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 12:37:30 -0600, John Rutz
wrote:

I have added a few mor pics to the proj 2003 page showing the veggie
filter plants and a fw of the fish and the fish herding dog

the cattails and reeds have grown so much this summer I cant see the
waterfall anymore :-)
but all the rest of the plants are holding and not spreading :-(

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a