Old 02-07-2003, 11:56 PM
Isom, Jeff , EM, PTL

Default [IBC] Wiring for literati - bending

What about all of the special clamps and the wiring techniques that call for
slowly increasing the amount of bend over time? I'm confused.

Jeff Isom
Cleveland, OH / Sunset Zone 39

From: "Shireen Gonzaga"
snip
If she made the curves by bending in increments over a long
period of time, or by bending a young pliable branch, it
must have taken a long time to get that marvelous result.
Wow! Bonsai is about being patient, something I'm not very
good at.... :-)
cheers,
shireen

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++