Old 03-07-2003, 05:08 AM
mad

Default Planing a pond (will this work)

i answered your question about the birdbath when you posted it originally
(at least i thought i did). i have one in my pond and like it very much. i
had a birdbath made specially with a hollow up the pedestal and a hole in
the bowl. i siliconed the tube from the pump at the bowl after running it up
the pedestal. i really like the way it works. my pump is wrapped in a
polyester fiber filter envelope and placed in a plastic plant basket filled
with pebbles. the plant basket has a hook at the top and is hung from a
planter in the pond. i have watercress planted in the bowl and it has really
grown. the water flows through the watercress and spills over the side. i
have pix in my 2 websites below.
mad
--
See my zone 8B pond:
http://community.webshots.com/album/14478479WdPMkPBPmt

From: "Donald"
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 23:22:42 -0600
Subject: Planing a pond (will this work)

I also want to somehow place a bird bath with a hose in the
bottom to trickle water into the pond (to keep bird bath water clean and
fresh).