Old 03-07-2003, 06:08 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Two Questions.... Sorry If They've Been Asked Before

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 13:25:23 GMT, "Wayne" wrote:

This didn't appear to be a tadpole, as I call it, because it was about an
1.5 inches long, skinny like a worm, but swam like an eel. It appeared to
have a tiny head on one end but after removal from the water, it looked more
like a worm. I didn't let it live to multiply but I will watch for more
when I clean my filter again. It's creepy to think that if one of them gets
bigger, with me always putting my hands in the water and feeling the bottom,
eek! Thanks for your answer, you could be right!

If it was red could have been a red blood worm, fish love 'em. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a