Old 03-07-2003, 04:08 PM
Theo Asir

Default Vintage Gardens

Oops! I take that back.
They have it in Custom Root.
8-12 months on average.

--
Theo in Zone 5
Kansas City

"Theo Asir" wrote in message
news:55414cf0dedcf48aead7e45263c529f5@TeraNews...
"Dear Theo,
Sorry for the problem with our website. It is back up again now at 4:30 pm
on Wednesday.
Thank you, Gregg Lowery"

Hope you can get in now.
They don't seem to ave Richardii
listed though.

--
Theo in Zone 5
Kansas City

"Melissa Paul" wrote in message
Theo Asir wrote:
Must be a temporary glitch.

I hope so, since I really like Vintage Gardens!

I just had an order receipt
e-mailed to me by gita this morning.

Hmm, maybe could you email her back and let her know what is
happening? I did call and leave a message on the office phone this
morning.

Helpmefind does not list
vintage as a supplier of richardii.

http://www.helpmefind.com/rose/splst...=1&hdg=R.%20x%
20richardii

I noticed that. However, they had it in their Spring (or Summer???)
availability list. I was just checking with the website to see if
the rose was still in stock.

Anyway, the Vintage Gardens office will be open tomorrow so I can
talk to a live person. Their website is so good though. I miss it!

Melissa