Old 02-07-2003, 08:34 PM
Melissa Paul

Default Vintage Gardens

The website at Vintage Gardens seems to be down. I found that to be
the case last night and today. Anybody know what's wrong or if it
has been down a long time?

I wanted to check to see if they had R. Richardii (aka Rosa Sancta
aka St. John's Rose) in stock. Hopefully in one gallon size.
Anybody know of other suppliers of this rose? It's a gift for a
friend with an August birthday, so I'm not in a huge rush, but I want
to find one, and get it ordered, soon.

Melissa

Old 02-07-2003, 09:08 PM
Theo Asir

Must be a temporary glitch.
I just had an order receipt
e-mailed to me by gita this morning.

Helpmefind does not list
vintage as a supplier of richardii.

http://www.helpmefind.com/rose/splst...=1&hdg=R.%20x%
20richardii

--
Theo in Zone 5
Kansas City

Old 02-07-2003, 09:44 PM
Melissa Paul

Theo Asir wrote:
Must be a temporary glitch.

I hope so, since I really like Vintage Gardens!

I just had an order receipt
e-mailed to me by gita this morning.

Hmm, maybe could you email her back and let her know what is
happening? I did call and leave a message on the office phone this
morning.

Helpmefind does not list
vintage as a supplier of richardii.

http://www.helpmefind.com/rose/splst...=1&hdg=R.%20x%
20richardii

I noticed that. However, they had it in their Spring (or Summer???)
availability list. I was just checking with the website to see if
the rose was still in stock.

Anyway, the Vintage Gardens office will be open tomorrow so I can
talk to a live person. Their website is so good though. I miss it!

Melissa
Old 03-07-2003, 04:08 PM
Theo Asir

"Dear Theo,
Sorry for the problem with our website. It is back up again now at 4:30 pm
on Wednesday.
Thank you, Gregg Lowery"

Hope you can get in now.
They don't seem to ave Richardii