Old 03-07-2003, 05:32 PM
Pam Morris

Default Newbie: Small tree suggestions please

I bought mine at the South of England Garden Show last August. Maybe you
could try looking on http://gardenshows.com/ to see if there are any shows
coming up in your area. http://www.glasgowshow.co.uk/exhibpvillage.htm
will take you to the list of some of the exhibitors at last years Glasgow
garden show.

Good luck,

Pam.

"Andrew Hargreaves" wrote in message
Thanks Pam, I'll have a look at that. Any idea where I could buy it or
should I be able to get one fairly easily?

Andrew

On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 12:23:01 +0100, "Pam Morris"
wrote:

How about a weeping cotoneaster - I bought one of these last year and I'm
well impressed with it - evergreen, lovely shape, red berries through the
winter, pretty little yellow flowers in spring, no pruning needed.

Pam.
"Andrew Hargreaves" wrote in message
news
snipped
Anyway, I have dug up and disposed of said stick, but I would now like
to replace it with some sort of small tree.
If any further iinformation is required I will try my best to provide
it.

Thanks

Andrew H