Old 03-07-2003, 05:44 PM
Drakanthus

Default Is it just me...?

I wonder how many of us gardeners say to our spouse "Lets just look around
the garden for 5 minutes". It never takes 5 minutes because of the lure of
pulling a few weeds or deadheading a few flowers etc.
Similar problem sitting in the garden. I can spot a weed at 100 yards and it
irritates me to the point I have to get up and pull it.
It is all too easy to miss the beauty of ones own garden and just enjoy it,
without looking around at what can be changed or needs to be done.

--
Drakanthus.

(Spam filter: Include the word VB anywhere in the subject line or emails
will never reach me.)

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).