Old 03-07-2003, 06:11 PM
Nan

Default Spider control = how?

On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 13:43:30 GMT, "n0sPaM"
wrote:

There are bait for ants, earwigs, cockroaches but I can't seem to find bait
for spider. How can I control spider in my house and garden? I asked the
guy in Home Depot and they told me to use some Spider killer to spot kill
them -- this is useful when you see the spider.. but not sure if there is a
better way, like those ant bait etc. thanks for help.

N.S.

Unless you have a large infestation, I wouldn't suggest trying to rid
your home of all spiders. They help keep other pests under control by
eating them.

Nan