Old 03-07-2003, 06:11 PM
Victoria Clare

Default Is it just me...?

"Drakanthus" wrote in
:

Similar problem sitting in the garden. I can spot a weed at 100 yards
and it irritates me to the point I have to get up and pull it.
It is all too easy to miss the beauty of ones own garden

You are so right.
I would have sworn I'd made very few changes to my garden since we moved
in. I mentioned this to my husband, who sat me down and went through point
by point all the work I'd done, but somehow failed to notice ;-)

He lives permanently inside unless I drag him out to admire something, so
he can see it properly (if only through the windows).

Victoria