Old 03-07-2003, 07:08 PM
Beverly Erlebacher

Default FAQ in sci.bio.botany?

In article ,
P van Rijckevorsel wrote:

Note Sean Houtman's new definition of cheese as a vegetable product and

I'll let Sean defend himself, although I like several cheeses that have fungi
involved in their production, and there seems to be a lot of cheese around
that was curdled with vegetable rennet, or has plant parts in it (seeds,
fruits, leaves, etc). Not to mention the tofu 'cheese' that is around too.

Beverly Erlebacher's new definition of a weed as anything that is killed by
a weedkiller.

Not my definition. Read the label of your favorite lawn weedkiller, which
will list clover as one of the weeds killed by it. After all, they don't
list tomatoes and roses, do they?

[ Idly wondering what dosis of weedkiller it would take to prove that a
certain person is a weed? ]

I think you may have to determine that experimentally, but it might be more
effective to use a pesticide.