Old 03-07-2003, 10:38 PM
Nedra

Default evaporation

Roger, You have practically nothing in the evaporation
department. I top off daily ... my pond has something like
130 sq.ft. I'd suggest just topping off and "continue to
march" . The lily? I really don't know... I think anything
would be worth the risk. I'd just wait and see.

Nedra

"bighead" wrote in message
m...
Hi, was just wondering how much evaporation would be normal for a
pond with about 140 square feet of surface area with temperatures in
the 90's. I have to add about an inch or so every 4 or 5 days.
Also I bought a water lily for 30 dollars, and it got hailed on and
shredded, then the fish picked it apart, will it ever put out new
leaves?

Thanks Roger