Old 03-07-2003, 10:58 PM
annet planten

Default Surfinia

"David Hill" schreef:

Last year I had over 20 seed pods on Surfinia, but mislaid them

somewhere.

Sorry to hear that.
But those seeds would be sterile. So you better stop hunting for
them, although miraces might happen. You might find yourself with some
brandnew Petunia

Some years ago, I applied for a job as Surfinia-inspector. That is:
going to Sweden and France etcetera, to inspect the growth and
uniformity of the ehm, well.. seedlings. Moerheim didn't want me, but
in between I learned something on the wonderful world of cloning and
patenting, an activity I never suspected behind the old facade of the
rose-breeder my Gran ordered her plants from.

regards, Annet

Buxus, catalpa, hortensia; luizen, slakken en buren...
wat doe je ermee en hoe? Lees de FAQ van nl.tuinen!
http://www.in-de-tuin.dds.nl/nl-tuinen/FAQ/tuinen.htm