Old 04-07-2003, 12:20 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default The Old Garden Pond

I guess I should have put smiley after my words since I didn't intend to
offend you, nor was I offended by Gazman's post. I was kind of curious
though that he does not post here regularly but came by to cast his net out
for ......... Proves that you really can't effectively participate in two
groups for the same topic!

I like the Old Garden Pond because of the ability to post pictures, etc.

--
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"LRobi31070" wrote in message
It is a nice place, i belong also. But Gazman, i have noticed, you cant
recommend pond places to other groups. It offends them. I offended another

site
by inviting them toThe Old Garden Pond and had to leave the site. They

were
obnoxious!! And I was truly sorry. I guess I am just proud of our site!
Just an observation!