Old 04-07-2003, 12:56 AM
RichToyBox

Default How do you protect your external pump from rain?

I had the shed for my tractor, weed whacker, and all the other garden tools,
and installed the filters and sequence pumps in it. I need another shed.
Too many plant pots, test kits, pond treatments, dechlor, bacteria,
fertilizers, spare plumbing, air pumps, heaters, old filters, pond soil,
potting soil, and the list goes on and on. Now I need another shed for the
yard toys.
--
RichToyBox

"BenignVanilla" m wrote in
message ...
"Kevin" wrote in message
om...
DesertPond tapetrade@[No Spam]cox.net wrote in message

. ..
I'm in the middle of a upgrade project and the Monsoon season is about
to hit AZ. What is the best way to protect my external Sequence pump?
Is there a DIY option that works?

thx

I built a pumphouse to hold everything, pump, filter, UV light. Made
it big enough to hold all my garden tools and pond supplies as well.

I keep my tractor, weed wacker, edger and all my other garden tools in

mine
too. I just never put a pump in it.

BV.