Old 04-07-2003, 04:32 AM
Gene Schurg

Default Cycnoches & Catasetum Culture

WOW....I guess there will be alot of Catasetums for sale at Brennan's
Orchids this fall.

I took another look at my plants and they only have one or two backbulbs so
I didn't divide anything yet but will keep this in mind in the future.

Thanks for posting the picture Pat.

Gene

"Pat Brennan" wrote in message
Gene,

Following this discussion and figured mine were in need of repotting. I
have not been breaking off back bulbs. Almost all of the plants only had
only one lead although some had many large backbulbs. I posted a picture

ABPO of the largest plants. It is about 12 years old and never been

broken
up. It had 5 leads. It is now in many pots. In fact it is now they.

Pat