Old 04-07-2003, 12:20 PM
Tom Jaszewski

Default des-weges is in need of a clue

On Wed, 02 Jul 2003 09:21:27 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12yo"
wrote:

Now I know who you are. You are that obnoxious boring troll that I kicked
out of my own plant group. You were never on topic and posted rambling
pointless messages about yourself, your imaginary health problems and
unsuccessful homosexual lifestyle. Banning you was the best thing I ever
did. Why don't you stick to opera and leave the gardening to those who know
something about it? You really have a lot of nerve to be talking about other
people, you phony. Have you forgotten to take your meds again? As they say,
"you're trippin'"!!! Take a hike, broccoli.

Wow, create an imaginary scenario, post it, and feel better! Who needs
the meds?