Old 04-07-2003, 05:20 PM
jon

Default High PH

In our area the waters about 8.3; I wish I had realised earlier after months
trying to reduce the ph to one more suited for the fish I went to a new pond
place and was told that this is a perfectly normal ph for the area and the
fish will be fine and guess what since I stopped a year or so ago the fish
have been fine in it .

Jon
"David Appleby" wrote in message
PH 7.8 - 8.2, have done water part changes ,but PH returns to above

range.
Any suggestions of natural remedies. The only thing I've heard of is "PH
down", more chemicals! Prefer an alternative if anyone has one.