Old 04-07-2003, 05:44 PM
Bobby Baxter

Default Another Daylily Question

I woul consider daylilies to be summer bloomers, not spring or fall
bloomers. Some bloom earlier than others, some bloom later, and many repeat
throughout the season.

Daylilies need sun, sun, sun. Also, if it is in the shade then it probably
is not getting enough water. Sun and water!!!!

Bobby

--
Bobby Baxter
TheGardenSite.com

TheGardenSite.com: http://thegardensite.com
Daylily Gardens Of The World: http://daylily.net/gardens
Gardens Of The World: http://thegardensite.com/gardens
Iris Gardens Of The World: http://thegardensite.com/irises
Daylily.Net: http://daylily.net
GardenTalk Forum: http://thegardensite.com/gardentalk/

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
Also remember that they don't all bloom in the summer, some spring and
some fall.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

"spider" wrote in message
What would cause a daylily not to bloom?
I have plant in my yard that looks like a Daylily, the roots look right,

the
leaves look like Daylily fans,the darn
thing gets mostly shade and never blooms but it comes up every spring.

Any
one have an idea what it is?