Old 04-07-2003, 07:44 PM
bighead

Default evaporation

Thanks for the answers guys. I just redid the pond again, the boss
(my wife) was not happy with the way the pond was looking so i laid
new flagstone, rebuilt the water fall and lined the bottom with river
rock. Not much fun with the temps in the 90's and humidity in the 90's
too. But its all startin to look good. While the pond was almost
empty I found my plecostamous that had been assumed dead for the past
couple of months. Man he's gotten big, went from a itty bitty guy to
over 7 inches long. Hope everyone has a good 4th, and enjoy your
ponds.

Roger