Old 05-07-2003, 01:56 AM
Starlord

Default used kitty litter & gardening?

kitty litter is NOT good for the garden, what it will do is draw to your garden
all the strays in the area. It is not like the steer manure which is plant based
to start with.

--
In This Universe The Night was Falling,The Shadows were lenghtening
But elsewhere the Stars were still young and the light of morning lingered: and

Arthur C. Clarke "The City & The Stars"

SIAR
www.starlords.org

Bishop's Car Fund
http://www.bishopcarfund.Netfirms.com/

"Ablang" wrote in message
Although the directions say not to use used kitty litter for gardening
purposes, it seems like it would be beneficial to gain nutrients left by kitty
poop.

Is used kitty little really bad for plants?

-- "I'm 30 years too young to date Anna Nicole Smith, and I'm 30 years too

old
to date Demi Moore."
Arnold Schwarzanegger, referring to being 55 years old

---