Old 05-07-2003, 01:56 AM
shannie

Default Seed catalogues

"Darkginger" wrote in message

I discovered the Thompson & Morgan online catalogue (and paper one,
which they sent with my first order) earlier this year They do deliver

(seeds only, not mini-plants or similar) to Ireland - took
two weeks for my online order to arrive, and a further week for some
seedling pots I find the prices reasonable - more or less the same as

when I buy T & M seeds from a nearby garden centre
My gc is about three miles from me, not much point in ordering from a
catalogue if the prices are the same, I'll order it just the same to have a
look tho
If you order from them, do let me know - I'd love to see whether we're
growing similar things, and could compare experiences with them. Most of
my seeds this year came from them, and I'm impressed with their quality

(high germination rate, clear instructions, successful plants!).
I recently discovered garden.ie, too ( http://www.garden.ie ) which looks
as though it could be an interesting place to hang out

yup been with them from the outset try www.dermotoneill.com also, they
need people too, a lovely site

How's the hens? We have 3 of our 6 laying now - isn't it fun?

Thanks Jo
Have emailed you off group

Jo

---