Old 05-07-2003, 04:32 AM
DKat

Default used kitty litter & gardening?

What is your kitty litter made of? The Pine litter I use works fine in
certain locations as a mulch (under bushes where it is not going to get
stepped in and handled by accident). The clay litter would not be a good
idea in my opinion.
"Ablang" wrote in message
Although the directions say not to use used kitty litter for gardening
purposes, it seems like it would be beneficial to gain nutrients left by

kitty
poop.

Is used kitty little really bad for plants?

-- "I'm 30 years too young to date Anna Nicole Smith, and I'm 30 years

too old
to date Demi Moore."
Arnold Schwarzanegger, referring to being 55 years old