Old 05-07-2003, 06:32 PM
The Devil's Advocate

Default Greenhouse Runner Beans

It is too dry an atmosphere I should think and too hot. Runner beans do not
like excessive heat and will even suffer outdoors in a very hot year

Robert The Devil's Advocate www.pafc.co.uk
"Therefore" wrote in message
: Having trouble with my runners ; they are a white self pollinating
variety
: growing extremely well with masses of flowers. These unfortunately are not
: setting and are falling off. The house is well ventillated at all times
with
: doors and vents open fully. the roots are kept moist not sopping and other
: plants are also growing well. when I have similar problems outside I
watered
: with a strong lime mix which helped ; not to keen to use this method in
the
: house.
:
: Any Ideas please Lepslie