Old 06-07-2003, 12:08 AM
Robbin

Default Nitrate fertilizers and airport security

I read the original post and it was totally relevant to gardening. Many
people use fertilizer and very potentially someone (like my mom may
fertilize her plants right before leaving on vacation). I know of your long
posting here Victoria, but that does not give special priviledges regarding
posting of totally off topic information (especially bringing your view of
politics here). If you knew me, you would know that I probably agree with
what you said, but it is not appropriate here.

I'd appreciate it if you answered my question "Maybe you could explain what
your political rant has to do with gardening?" instead of flaming me!

"animaux" wrote in message
news
I suppose you didn't see the original post to which I was responding. I
have
been posting to this newsgroup for years and have given countless

information
and help.

I'd appreciate it if you'd learn how to get over yourself.

On Sat, 5 Jul 2003 02:55:29 -0500, "Robbin" wrote:

Maybe you could explain what your political rant has to do with

gardening?
Please take it to austin.general. This group is for gardening related
discussions!

"animaux" wrote in message
.. .
And I would be more than glad for the detention if it means I will have

safe
trip. The moron who's running this nation, who said the war was over,

month
ago, who just today said we are still at war (switch and change around

reasons a
few times to the tenth power) has also become adept at taunting the

maniacs who
will do suicide, murders. His latest idiotic statement, "Bring it

on..."
has
got to be one of the more idiotic of his many other idiotic statements.

No applause please.