Old 06-07-2003, 08:54 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Egret lost to little birdies!

Now that's cool, what kind of birds are they? Maybe we ponders need to make
more nesting friendly areas for this type of bird? ~ jan

On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 04:12:24 GMT, "Just Me \"Koi\""
wrote:

So the pregnant wifey and I were getting ready to start our day, and we
heard all these commotion going on outside! Looked out the window, and saw
two little birdies that had nested in our roof tiles chasing and pestering
and harassing this egret that had come over for breakfast!

I had left the little birdies alone, and sometimes I actually breakdown and
get them food. I guess they returned the favor big time today! They made
enough noise and basically harassed the Egret long enough for my two doggies
to step in and take over the fish defense!

I was so happy! Although the pond is netted, at least now I know that I
have another line of defense!

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~