Old 06-07-2003, 09:32 AM
Gregory Toomey

Default Mildew on peas?

"Gen" wrote in message
m...
Any solutions to avoid repeat performance, please ?

I found the best way to grow vegetables is hydroponics, and the best intro
to hydroponics is Sutherlands' "Hydroponic for Everyone".
http://www.greenweb.com.au/hyland/ht..._everyone.html

Even if you never plan to use hydroponics, it teaches you about what plants
need to grow. eg plants need water/nutrients but how can you ensure they
get the right amounts?

I just use non-recycling systems (ie no pumps) and use Miracle Gro as a
hydroponic solution. I have a self-watering box planter with snow peas
growing up stair railings. In the spare room (facing north) I'm growing
capsicums, coriander, and flower seedling ready for spring.

gtoomey
Free ASX end of day data www.float.com.au/data