Old 06-07-2003, 01:20 PM
Penny Morgan

Default Can't find bT (or is it spelled Bt)

I know it comes in a liquid form, but they also sell Bt (Dipel Dust) in a
powder form. I usually buy mine in any hardware store or garden center.
Check with your local Ace Hardware or privately owned store. They should
carry both liquid and powder. Plant nurseries or garden centers also carry
it. Good luck.

Penny
Zone 7b - North Carolina
"zxcvbob" wrote in message
Loopers are eating holes in my cabbage, and I can't find Thurcide

anywhere.
All I can find is Sevin, Bug-B-Gon, and Bayer Advanced Formula bug

spray.
They look like synthetic pyretheroids (except for the Sevin). I don't
want to use that on a leaf crop.

Is Thurcide still being sold? I think I *might* have a 10 year old bottle
of the stuff under the sink that I havn't thrown away yet. Any chance it
would still be viable? I suppose it wouldn't hurt to try it if I can find
the bottle.

regards,
Bob