Old 06-07-2003, 01:32 PM
Pat Meadows

Default how to keeps cats out

On Sun, 6 Jul 2003 12:26:39 +0100, "Tmcl"
wrote:

how do you keep cays out of a vege plot without using a 12 bore shotgun. I
have tried everything like water bottles, herbs, netting and scare machines
bought for the job no avail.#
Anyone any tried and proven ideas would be a great help.

Our veggie plot (fenced) is surrounded by our dogs' fenced
area - there's a large fenced area (the dogs' area) with a
smaller fenced area (the veggie garden) inside it.

So it's protected by a [moat of dogs]. No cats. No rabbits
or woodchucks or deer or raccoons either, at least so far.

Pat