Old 06-07-2003, 05:09 PM
BTC/TAK on ACK

Default What to do with pond fish in the winter?

Another method is an air pump and air stone underwater.

I do both the air pump & stone and keep the pump & filter running all
winter. Our winters [Nantucket, MA] aren't quite as cold as up-state NY's,
but this past winter was unusually icy. All my fish survived well... most
friends who didn't work at keeping ice open lost all of theirs... so the
effort [and $$$] seems to have been worth it.

Mila

"K30a" wrote in message

Another method is an air pump and air stone underwater.
I bought mine here -
HREF="http://www.aquaticecosystems.com/aquatic1v1/index.icl"http://www.aq
uaticecosystems.com/aquatic1v1/index.icl/A

k30a