Old 06-07-2003, 06:44 PM
animaux

Default Victoria's garden

I believe it will be on again, Wednesday morning at 9 or 9:30a...and it may be
KLRU2, but check. I do know it's on again Wednesday morning.

I was taken by the fact I had to also provide a brief interview. I didn't even
comb my hair, put on a face, dress to be taped or anything. They were here for
about three hours.

We were watching our neighbors dog as they vacationed for a few weeks. She,
Barnie the dog, was also on the show! Her "parents" loved it!

Victoria

On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 06:04:22 GMT, (Terry Horton) wrote:

Home tonight from Fredericksburg and found our Time-Warner DVR had
erased every single recording from its hard drive! Including today's
CTG Gggrrrrrr........ Will try for the Thursday rerun.