Old 06-07-2003, 06:56 PM
Joseph Meehan

Default PROOF that there are problems with Park Seed

Notice that he or she did not even use their real name or even a
standard on-line name. As you have noted the only thing we know for sure is
".. something about Park Seed .. upsets .. (the original poster) to the
point that .. (they) become irrational."

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

"Warren" wrote in message
Park Tester wrote:
You're a complete moron.

One experiment without a control group proves nothing. As someone else
stated, at best it's evidence of a possible situation.

I'd suggest learning a bit about how to conduct a valid experiment
before you start calling other people morons for daring to question your
"method". (And I use the term "method" very loosely in this case.)

What you've managed to prove is that there is something about Park Seed
that upsets you to the point that you become irrational.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.

Webhosting: 500MB Space, 30G Transfer, 7.95/mo.
http://www.holzemville.com/refer/